2017-12-25

Nagahama Neru blog: M-Station Super Live, people's messages about the photo book

Atmosphere, 257

Nagahama Neru
2017.12.23


Good evening


Yesterday
I appeared on
Music Station Super Live 2017.

Last year's Super Live,
Where they did Silent Majority,
I watched from back home.

So yesterday
Was really like a dream...

It was a lot of fun.



What's she doing? What's she doing?



I watched the 3D Mask commercial
And wanted some action.

To all those who got the photo collection,
Truly, thank you very much.

To those who sent me your impressions in Message,
I was given them to read!!


I was so happy.
"It got through to them," I thought.


As long as you are all there, it's good 


Thank you so much for reading.

I was getting the post number wrong, so I've corrected it!

Nagahama Neru
____________________________________________________________
171223  16:15h

When Neru mentions getting people's messages to read, it sounds as if they were specially given to her to read. This implies she may not see other messages sent to her in Message. Not sure. (メッセージに感想を送ってくださった方、読ませていただきました!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment