2017-12-02

Kakizaki Memi blog: 16th birthday. Childhood pictures. Wanting to look more adult.

Sweet Sixteen ♥

Kakizaki Memi
2017.12.03


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

Today is December 2nd!!
It's my birthday \(❁´∀`❁)ノ
I'm 16 years old today ✧*。


Everyone wished me Happy Birthday ((( *´꒳`* )))









Me at 16.

Do I actually look 16? Lol.

Recently people have been saying I look adult.


I'm pleased (*^-^*)


But they used to say I was like an adult, too... lol


The past me:


Probably around nursery school.

So small...

Moomin seems really huge (*´ω`*)



This is around grade 2.

Eating curry in the classroom.


When I showed the old photos to Meimei,
She said: "Eh? The person in those pictures looks adult." ( *´•ω•`*)

Maybe my face hasn't changed much since then. lol.

So now that I'm 16, I want to look like more like an adult!

I'm saying I want to look like an adult, but at least I'd like to look my age.

As a 16-year-old I'll do my best
To polish both my outward appearance and what's inside me,
To become a fine person with inner strength.




A few days ago when I went back to Nagano,
My family gave me a slightly early birthday party ( ´﹀` )




And thank you very much for all the Messages, etc‼ <(_ _*)>
I'm really blessed to have birthday greetings from so many people!

Please be good to the 16-year-old me, too!

Bye-bye.
__________________________________________________________________________
written evening 171202, posted by staff 171203  01:17h

Twitter was humming yesterday with the "Kakizaki Memi Birthday Festival." One fan, called @keyacrhyme, went to the temple in Nagano where Memi's family greeted the New year last year and prayed for Memi. He wrote an ema board praying for a happy birthday and a good year for her. And in the divination, he got the best answer possible: "great good fortune." This is the same answer he got a year and a half ago, at the time of her auditions. It worked then, lol.









I like the beautiful persimmon someone else posted. The surname Kakizaki means "persimmon slope."


There were drawings and pieces of photo-art:





And lots of photos, including this one from her August Showroom, which I myself posted. This is how I think Memi looks normally: like a 15/16-year-old.



Here's the birthday photo from the KeyaKise game:


And here are a couple more photos from around her photo-shoot in the new Hiragana Keyaki edition of BOG magazine:




She writes the title of this post, "Sweet Sixteen," in English.

1 comment: