2017-11-28

Nagahama Neru blog: Best Artists appearance, plus Neru the "wild animal" bites Sugai's shoulder.

Braids,  245

Nagahama Neru
2017.11.29


Good evening!

Today
We had the chance
To perform on Best Artists 2017



And what on earth?!!
We were able to collaborate with Itou Asako-san
And performed Kaze ni Fukaretemo together!!

Truly an honour.
I was terribly, terribly happy.



We were together on Keyabingo before,
And now we get another chance like this...!


We used all our free time
To rehearse.
My chest was full with emotion and inspiration.

Such a wonderful, kind person.
From the bottom of my heart, I'm a big, big fan!
 
As busy as she is, we truly thank her!


The lingering memories fade slowly ( ◜࿀◝ )




And that's not all! 
We were with Nyankostar!!

I really felt grateful to be able to have a few words with them.
They saw me on Twitter, it seems.
I felt both happy and embarrassed ( ⸝⸝⸝・_・⸝⸝⸝ )

Thank you very much!


 

Fuu-chan!

With our arms around each other's shoulders,
We look like high-school boys (lol).





I also did it with Yukka! The arms-around-the-shoulders brigade!




magazines:

29 November
Nikkei Entertaiment
an-an

30 November
Monthly Entame

Definitely, definitely...
Please treat me well!


In Monthly Entame, Nagahama has been granted the cover!




In an-an with Pe-chan!


Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________________________ written evening 171128, posted by staff 171129  00:34h


 
You've probably seen these pics from the photo collection, since they've been featured across the K46 webs this week, but I love them so much I can't help posting them again. As Japanese comments say, Neru is a mermaid. She has said she can swim the length of a 25-metre pool underwater. Here she seems in her native element, eyes open in salt water at the Goto Islands. As a Japanese comment said: "Dynamic."






Here's Neru's cover of the January Monthly Entame magazine:





And here's a face-swap pic. The bodies are Naako-Satoshi-Neru. The faces, I believe, are Satoshi - Neru - Naako:





Looking at the photo of the group with Itou Asako, I see some people not smiling: Techi and Nijika, to begin with. Techi didn't show much pleasure with Asako's presence during the performance, either. I'm with Techi, if that's how she feels -- I think this is making light of the performance. I  know it's a failing in me, but I would just as soon Itou-san went away and stayed. Remarkable performance. Lovely puffing in the post-performance interview, but I was hoping Techi would knock her off the stage. Not that that would be easy. 

However, Techi did end the performance with a deep bow to Itou-san, so maybe her feelings were not like mine.

Nyankostar, the comedy duo Neru is photographed with, is a new group formed in May of 34-year-old tsukkomi "Super Sansuke," and 23-year-old boke "Mayor Angora." Angora Sonchou (who is a graduate of Waseda University) says she envisages the pair as stray cats who aspire to being stars. "Nyanko" is like "kitty cat." Japanese comments are calling the pic "Nyankostar x Tanukostar."

Sugai was asked on radio to tell a secret about Neru. She replied that Neru was extremely strong, that when she hugged her from behind, it felt as if she would break in two. Neru once even gnawed at her shoulder. "She's like a wild animal." Yes, that sounds like Neru: a wild tanuki mermaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment