2017-11-12

Nagahama Neru blog: two live events -- Nogizaka the "unrivalled top idols", and Shishamo

Guruguru,  243

Nagahama Neru
2017.11.12


Good evening...

Sunday! Let's go!!!




Recently, I was given the chance to go to
A Nogizaka46 performance at the Tokyo Dome!


Fuuu...
I cant express it well, but
Discovering Nogizaka46
Was a big turning point in my life.
It was a real blessing.

I will always honour them as the absolute best of the best, unrivalled idols.


Also,
Just experiencing that place and time for an instant
Was truly a great honour to me, as a fan.

Fleeting beauty...
Fuuu...


As soon as I got home,
I watched the MVs for Umareta Mamade
And Arakajime Katarareru Roman. I love them...


[Koike Minami, Neru]

And then yesterday, I went with Mii-chan
To see SHISHAMO's live.

The music, the lyrics, the audience:
All were full of enthusiasm and enjoyment!!!

I want to like something so much I can't speak....


While I was studying for high school exams
I especially listened to all their work.
Thinking back to that time, tears come to my eyes.

Music and memory are near neighbours. Yes.

Ze!
\pp Divercity!!/

(I let myself go too much there...)

The intro was funny, the MCing was funny...
On the way home, I laughed just thinking about them.


I'm probably not getting it across
To most of the people reading this blog,

I somehow began to feel as if I and
All the people with whom I shared that time had become friends.
In any case, I had the feeling I wanted to talk about it:
The story of a happy live. Please understand.

(Please excuse me)

 

And so!!!
Look at this!!!

I was given a pick!!
One that Matsuoka-san had actually used!!!!

What is this world!?
It's like a dream.

Truly, truly thank you very much.
It is a precious gift I will use.



I'm working hard at the bass o( ˆ‐ˆ )o
I want to be able to play Keyaki songs like Hiraishin.

I want to form a band with Mii-chan.



Sometimes there's a post like this one.
A diary.

Thank you very much for reading.
Nagahama Neru
_______________________________________________________________________________
posted 171112  19:38h


Nogizaka46 had two lives at the Tokyo Dome on November 7-8. The first one made the news everywhere because a light-fixture fell from the ceiling, injuring three people. Maybe Neru and Mii-chan went to the second one.

Shishamo (YouTube site) is a three-woman indie rock band that formed in high school in 2010 and has put out seven singles and five albums. Recent singles have reached the twenties on Oricon and their most recent albums have reached #7 and #8. Their Tokyo lives were November 10-11.

I love Neru's line about Nogizaka: "...the absolute best of the best, unrivalled idols...."  People who think Keyakizaka is competing with Nogizaka should read this. So should people who want them to compete. Emulate, fine. Aspire to similar sales, fine. Compete...let's not.

Lovely photo from the Keyakitte, Kakenai? show that was on a few hours ago. Habu and Neru were waiting for the rope-skipping event to begin. Habu just walked up behind Neru and gently put her arms around her. Then (?) Habu realized she would be on camera and gave us that wonderful little sour smile. ("There they go again.")




Finally, here's a shot of Neru in the Nagasaki pro soccer team's shirt. She's congratulating them  for finishing second in the second division, earning them a promotion to the first division of Japanese pro soccer (J1):


Photo from Neru's photobook's Twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment