2017-11-16

Kakizaki Memi blog: Photos with some 2-gen-chans

2-gen-chans \♥/ 

Kakizaki Memi
2017.11.17


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi

Today I'm going to post a lot of pictures I've taken of the second-generation members!

First,
Hiyo-tan!



Hamagishi Hiyori-chan
She's in third-year middle school, a year behind me!!
She's tall! ( ˙▽˙ )




Next..., Miho!


Miho is outstandingly athletic, lively, and really beautiful!


Konoka-chan!


Konoka-chan's eyes are always a bit moist. She's like a puppy you feel you want to protect (´ ˘ `♥)


Hina-chan!



Hina's the same age I am.

She's quiet and well-behaved, a bit of a crybaby, really cute (*´ー`*)


Nao-chan!



Nao-chan is in third-year middle school, a year behind me!
She's terribly cute. I ended up continually staring at her (lol)


There are other members I didn't take photos of.
I'll post more pictures another time (∗ˊᵕ`∗)

 It will be nice to become friends with them all ♥*゚


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
written evening 171116, posted by staff 171117  00:54h


Interesting to see the newbies trying to figure out how to smile, faced with Memi's un-idol-like little version. Memi is not good at smiling on cue, and it looks as if she has finally accepted the fact. I hope management is happy with it, since I am.

Memi is, of course, fascinated to be older than some of the new members, having been the youngest member for a year and a half. I had a feeling she seemed happiest with Hiyo-tan, who is now the youngest member. I think Memi was resistant to losing that status, but this post makes it seem she is warming to the idea.

I have never imagined Konoka as a puppy in need of care, lol. She has always seemed quite capable to me, even a bit hard. Maybe I'm wrong. She certainly does have moist, shining eyes.

Hina-chan said during her auditions that Memi was her Hiragana oshi.

Nao-chan seems extremely capable to me, despite her youth. In the game where they were paired up to catch the bounced rubber ball in the glass, I think Memi's drop was a bit off, but Nao-chan caught the ball anyway.

I'm really glad to see Memi reaching out. I think she may have worn out her welcome with some of her old friends in the group (Kiku, Toshi) but being so clingy. Now she can start to evolve a big-sister personality.

Yesterday, a Twitter user with the account @mcrngzk posted a couple of drawings of Memi.


First, Memi as Wednesday Addams (one of the costumes she wore at the last handshake event), "burning Santa to death." Inspired idea. And not far from some of Memi;s own fantasies, I think. The character is from the old movie The Addams Family, about a family of monsters. Memi sometimes makes me think of the chuunibyou fantasist Rikka in the anime Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai. Memi has said she likes vampires, and her original pointed teeth made her resemble one a bit.

Next, the black demon that was another of her handshake costumes. You can see photos of Memi in both costumes in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment