2017-11-18

Kakizaki Memi blog: Foound it! A poster of Techi in Shibuya Station

Fooound it! ♥

Kakizaki Memi
2017.11.19


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Hey, hey! Look at this «٩(*´∀`*)۶»



Yurina...⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝⋆*

I discovered it in Shibuya Station ♥♥

Looove (*´˘`*)




Tomorrow is a handshake event!!
I wonder what I'll wear ~(* ॑꒳ ॑*)

To all those who are coming: please be good to me!

I want to meet you all as soon as possible *゜
I'm looking forward to it (◜ᴗ◝ )



 Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
___________________________________________________________________________________________
written evening 171118, posted by staff 171119  08:47h


In that first photo, Memi's "Roman nose" is very visible: the little bump that rises in the middle.

The poster of Techi is part of a campaign in which Keyakizaka and the Tokyu railway company are commemorating the 90th anniversary of Tokyu's Tokyo-Yokohama line with posters at stations and special tickets featuring members of Kanji Keyaki. (more info in Japanese).

The Sunday handshake event began a little over an hour ago now. Memi has a full four sessions. This is the most she has ever had on one day. 

The first handshake report I see is from her huge fan Shuuta (@mukaida46), who reports:  
me: "I love you too much. Maybe I'll make Mana my oshi."
Memi:  (glaring at me sharply) "Bang! (pointing a gun)"
me: "Yes! I won't change my oshi."
Memi: "Okay, good."
me: "But since my friend Yuudai is going to the 2gens, that breaks up our combo...."
Memi: "As long as Shuuta's here, that's fine."
And as expected, I was done for (i.e., collapsed from sheer delight).

Memi's professed love for Yurina is certainly a topic of discussion. This little cartoon is going the rounds:



The third party is supposed to be Neru, lol. The drawing may be from someone who is ignorant of Memi's virtues or is a Kanji-only fan, but it's amusing nonetheless. 

Also popular are these images from the behind-the-scenes video on the Zankoku na Kankyakutachi drama disks, which come out on 29 November: Neru and Techi playing around during shooting of one of the pool scenes. And the video clip they come from:








Ganbatte, Memii!

No comments:

Post a Comment