2017-11-01

Keyakizaka46 Member Greeting Cards for November 2017

This is a good month for members' greeting cards. Lots of effort put into them. I wonder if that means the 2gens will start next month, and the members are setting a standard. One thing: no card from Hirate Yurina this month. Here are three good cards, then all the rest:

Kobayashi Yui 小林由依 -- Excellent card yet again. "Chibis of the members with November birthdays: Takamoto Ayaka, Iguchi Mao, Moriya Akane, Koike Minami, Satou Shiori, Shida Manaka, Sugai Yuuka. I'm really into Keyaki no Kiseki, and I made this based on it, with an arrangement of autumn flavours. Please treat me well again this month." A lot of work involved here. Imagine doing chibi-portraits of seven members!







Koike Minami 小池美波 -- "November is starting, and so are handshake events. Please be sure to come and see us. We'll do our best again this month." A bit of a masterwork this month. I wonder if Mii-chan is also going to an art college? The only problem here is the difficulty seeing the black text against the busy background. I've always preferred Mii-chan's cards even to Satou Shiori's -- and we know Shii-chan is going to an art college.




Kakizaki Memi 柿崎芽 -- "It's November. I have something to apologize to November for. I had actually decided not to put the room-heat on until November. But I turned it on in the second half of October... I apologize for betraying you, November (lol).  On November 6 is the Hiragana tour performance in Fukuoka. I want to feel what autumn is like in Fukuoka. There are lots of delicious foods in autumn. Let's have a happy and healthy November." Best calligraphy of the month. And Memi's usual simple but artistic drawing. As well as a relatively interesting text. With a joke, even!





Now here's the rest of the list, in Japanese alphabetical order. Kanji Keyaki members first, Followed by the Hiragana Keyaki 1gens. No 2gens yet.



Kanji Keyakizaka46


Ishimori Nijika 石森虹花  -- "Working hard and enjoying every day." Nijika continues to find ways to make an impact.




Imaizumi Yui 今泉佑唯 -- "It has been eight months since my last handshake event, so I'm very excited. I just want everyone to have a good time."




Uemura Rina 上村莉菜 -- "November has begun. This is my first handshake event in a long time, and I'm looking forward to it. With the weather turning colder, please be careful not to catch cold."




Ozeki Rika 尾関梨香 -- "There are so many good things to eat that I can't decide... There's only a little bit of this year left. I want to go to the mountains to see the autumn leaves. And there are handshake events! I'm waiting for you!"




Oda Nana 織田奈那 -- "I'm a tyrannosaurus. Risa's respect request." And apparently Risa really did request the tyrannosaurus.




Saitou Fuyuka 齋藤冬優花 -- Fuu-chan talks at length about the new uniforms, which she says everyone loves. Older members have a smaller collar. Kanji and Hiragana have slightly different colours.




Satou Shiori 佐藤詩織-- A simpler style than usual. But maybe even a bit more artistic than her usual dense images.




Shida Manaka 志田愛佳 -- "November has begun. It's cold, but I like the atmosphere. Let's enjoy the month!"


 

Sugai Yuuka 菅井友香 -- "So soon! We're nearing the end of the year. Autumn has delicious food: fruit, sanma mackerel, mushrooms...but sweet potatoes really are the best. This month's goal: to be hard on myself and easy on others..." A very striking resolution. This is how I thought she always was.



Suzumoto Miyu 鈴本美愉 -- "November! Only two months left in the year. So fast. Autumn is freezing cold. I'm looking forward to Christmas. I'd like to go and look at the autumn leaves."




Nagasawa Nanako 長沢菜々香 -- "It's November. After Hallowe'en come handshake events! Looking forward to it. In Kaze ni Fukaretemo, the members all decided on the poses before the hook (before "yeah, oh!"). For the first, it's the Nana-chans' '7'. For the second, it's the Takahiro-sensei pose. Did you notice? Be sure to watch the Nana-chans, eh?" The drawing at the bottom says: "Do you know the Nana-chans?  Of course." The manga: "XX pose? 1. Yonetani Nanami. Unh. What 'appened? 2. Lesson hall. Naako. What sh'd I do? 3. The arm-angle is wrong... Like this? Ah! Just like that! 4. Takahiro-sensei pose. Note the pose at the beginning of the second hook." Naako just gets better.




Nagahama Neru 長濱ねる -- "It's November. Winter. Since it's dry, I'm doing my best to just barely refrain from turning on the heating. Every morning, it's cold. And I don't have a space heater. I want to read a lot of books again this month. I want to eat some hot soup. Miso soup!"




Habu Mizuho 土生瑞穂 -- "November. New characters: Akino Momiji-kun, Satsuma Imotarou, Donguuri" (momiji=autumn leaves; satsuma imo=sweet potato; donguuri=acorn)




Harada Aoi 原田葵 -- That's a health mask at the top left. She says this is "appetite autumn" (a saying) and that she loves eating roasted sweet potatoes. She gives instructions for making them.The "11" at the top is in "Christmas colours."




Moriya Akane
守屋茜 -- "November. I'd like to go and see the Northern Lights. I'll soon be in my twenties! Will I go and see various places? Please continue to be kind to me from now on."




Yonetani Nanami 米谷奈々未 -- "November. A new series begins. And the first is...Volvox-chan! Does this have anything to do with the season? Not at all. Please be good to us again this month. (This month's beautiful creature is volvox, which is a multicellular green algae living in fresh water. It is Yonetani-recommended microbe rank #1!! Round...beautiful...!!)" The look isn't great, but the text is.




Watanabe Rika 渡辺梨加 -- "November has begun. The season of sweet potatoes. I'm going to eat a lot of them!!"




Watanabe Risa 渡邉理佐 --  "The tyrannosaurus on Dani's [Oda Nana's] greeting card was my request -- and she drew it. And so well. There are lots of birthdays this month. Let's all celebrate them."




Hiragana Keyakizaka46


Iguchi Mao 井口眞緒 -- "It's November. There are only two months left in the year. A year passes in a flash. And November 10th is my birthday. I'll be 22. The year since my last birthday has come round so soon... Recently, the rush of time has become frightening. My year at 21 was eventful, and had so many changes. It was full. My sense of values changed in this year, and I believe I became an adult in spirit. How will I think at 22? There will be various experiences and various senses of value will come upon me, but I am looking forward to it and feel it will be worthwhile. Such as I am, at 22 I will work hard every day, with all my strength. So please support me. There will be two handshake events in November and I look forward to meeting you all. So excited." Mao has an interesting calligraphic style, too. So clear and straight.




Ushio Sarina -- 潮紗理菜  "It's November.! From autumn to winter. Winter is coming!! Morning and evening are becoming cold, so please watch out for your health. In November, there will be cultural festivals, and the early illuminations. And the handshake events for the 5th single begin. And there will be the Hiragana one-man live in Fukuoka! November will be full. The 11th is Nabe Day. I love nabe! I want to eat lots of different nabes this winter. Lets have a nabe party." [a nabe is a Japanese stew-pot, and also the light stews made in it]



Kageyama Yuuka 影山優佳 -- "It's November. Squirrels are cute. It's already November. So soon! It seems as if I say that every month. November will be busy with the live and the drama and handshake events. Are you going to follow Hiragana's impetus?"




Katou Shiho 加藤史帆 -- It's November. Only two months left in the year. So soon! November events: On the 6th is Hiragana's tour performance in Fukuoka. I want to eat Hakata Ramen. On the 16th is a 5th-single individual handshake event at Pacifico Yokohama, the first handshake event in a long time. I look forward to meeting everyone. Our drama Re:Mind is on every Thursday night at 1am. Let's do our best together again this month." Toshi-chan draws reliably well, with a humorous edge, and can be relied on to cover things readers should now.




Saitou Kyouko 齊藤京子 -- "Our first drama, Re:Mind, is broadcast every Thursday at 1am at night. It's a nerve-wracking and exciting sealed-room suspense drama. And November is the season for a change of wardrobe." Kyonko has discovered large swatches of bold colour. It works.




Sasaki Kumi 佐々木久美 -- "It's November! Since I want to go to the zoo, I drew zoo pictures. What animal does everyone like? I like the giraffe and the squirrel. If I were reborn as an animal, I'd like to be a giraffe. (lol) And holding a koala is my dream -- or riding an elephant. I love winter, and I love this time when the weather is getting cooler. Take care not to catch a cold! The Hiragana tour performance in Fukuoka is on the 6th, and handshake events start, too. There are lots of chances to meet! Let's enjoy November. And watch the drama, too, eh." Hiragana members think of Kumi as the funniest among them. The giraffe.




Sasaki Mirei 佐々木美玲 -- "It's November. Winter. It's cold. I have trouble with summer, but I have trouble with winter, too. There are lots of good things to eat, but it's so cold. Be careful not to catch cold, everyone. And on November 6 Hiragana has a one-man live in Fukuoka. Please be sure to come. We'll be waiting for you. We'll do our best in November, too."




Takase Mana 高瀬愛奈 -- "It's November, getting colder day by day. I look forward to meeting everyone at a handshake event. I want to go and look at the autumn leaves. Do you have a place to suggest? Watch out for your health. Please keep warm." Manafi has good calligraphy, too, but very copy-book, as one might expect from her.




Takamoto Ayaka 高本彩花 -- "It's November. Autumn. The season of delicious persimmons. Persimmons are my favorite fruit. And I'll be 19 on the 2nd! Have I been alive for 19 years? Thanks to my parents." [Persimmon in Japanese is kaki, the same kaki as in Kakizaki (Memi).] Hidden message? I think not, lol.



Higashimura Mei 東村芽依 -- "It's November, and we'll be going to Fukuoka on the national tour. Fukuoka! I'm really looking forward to it. It has been cold recently, so keep warm to avoid catching a cold. Let's do our best again in November. I want to eat lots of roasted sweet potatoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment