2017-10-31

Suzumoto Miyu blog: Now I like all four seasons!

Suzumoto Miyu
2017.11.01


Good evening...

Suddenly Hallowe'en is over....
Next is Christmas!
My beloved Christmas.


Up to now, I have loved winter and hated summer. But this year, I really came to love summer.
I'm glad that now I like all four seasons.
When summer came, I always used to hate it. But now I'm happy when either summer or winter comes!

It's already winter. November starts today!
The wind is cold, so we have to protect ourselves from it...
Now I want a kotatsu.

It's cold, but I'll end this year healthy, without catching a cold  ☆
All of you please be careful, too.

Now that it's November, there are only two months left in the year.
A year passes so quickly.
Let's live it with full days.

I want to go to Costco.

Bye-byee





Miyu
_______________________________________________________
171101  10:55h

A new post only four days after the last one! And she sounds so up and happy. It's wonderful that this summer, with its torrid pace and apparent problems in the group, has been so happy a time for Miyu that it has changed her attitude toward summer. She seems full of energy.

Costco? I guess I can imagine it. It is a fun place, I guess. Like a warehouse theme park, lol. But I wonder what she's thinking of getting. Not clothes, surely?




Two good images I came across today.

No comments:

Post a Comment