2017-10-07

Nagahama Neru blog: Fun on the bus, magazines, and especially Marika

Picture story

Nagahama Neru
2017.10.07

Good evening.

A few days ago, on the road in the bus
I did a Keyakizaka46 music quiz.
It was just so much fun.

I set the questions,
And everyone answered within seconds. Of course they would ~


For the intro to Mata Atte Kudasai,
I made the sound by sucking in my breath as hard as I could (lol)

I don't have a strong voice,
But at least I was able to make a sound
And almost immediately people seemed to get into it ( º _ º


Someday I'd like to try it with everybody.



bis magazine, the first issue!
I loved every nook and cranny of the world-view.




(on sale now)
AKB Group News
B.L.T. magazine
bis magazine
FRIDAY magazine
BOMB magazine
EX Taishuu magazine (comes out 13 Oct)

Please be sure to take a look at them!
Congratulations to B.L.T. on their 20th anniversary!!!





I visited Marika's solo exhibition,
"What's in Itou Marika's Brain"!

It was overwhelming.
Supremely cool.
My love for her overflowed...

Every last bit of it is burned into my eyes.


Marika-san is my youth,
And the person who changed my life.

I feel terribly sad and lonely,
But her starting a new life is something to be glad for.
I just hope for Marika-san's happiness.

I will always be grateful.
Please continue to support me from now on.


Life is strange.


Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
______________________________________ posted 171007  19:25h

Itou Marika has announced her graduation from Nogizaka46. Neru was a huge fan of Marika back home in Nagasaki. Marika was her oshimen. Now they know each other personally. And soon Neru will be an idol and Marika will be outside supporting her. Life is strange, indeed. 

I had trouble understanding the first part of the post. What is an "intorodon"? The likeliest thing I could find was a Wii game in which you get snippets of music and have to identify them. So that's what I went with: Neru singing or whistling bits of Keyakizaka songs and the other members who were there coming back with the answers.


No comments:

Post a Comment