2017-08-08

Nagahama Neru blog: TIF, Aoi-Yone, gay idols, Naomi, Fukuoka

Melody,  223

Nagahama Neru
2017.08.08


Good morning!


Last weekend
We performed at
Tokyo Idol Festival 2017!

It was a shock to realize
That a year has passed since we performed there last year.

Thank you very much!




I put this photo out on Keyaki Message
But I want to get it to fans of Aoi-chan and Yone ( ´・ᴗ・` )

"Two people taking precautions against sunstroke."


There were so many idols there...
Nippon culture... Is great... ( ⸝⸝⸝・_・⸝⸝⸝ )


And also...
I was able to meet Nichoume no Sakigaki Coming Out,
Whom I have unrequitedly loved for a long time!!!

Despite being busy, they were kind enough to talk to me for a long time.
It ended up being such a rush that I caused them problems (´・_・`)
I want to get together with them again...!




 Naomi-san!



Very soon now
We will perform in Fukuoka. Hooray!

Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_______________________________________________ posted 170808  18:44h

I'm happy to see Neru reposting a photo from the Keyaki Message app (which costs money to subscribe to) over to the blog (which is free). Even though I'm subscribed to Neru's messages.... 

Lovely photo of Aoi and Yone, replenishing their electrolytes. 

"Naomi-san" is Watanabe Naomi, the famous comedienne. Neru really likes her and does one of her classic routines. The fan is advertising her appearance at a FujiTV festival at Odaiba.

Nichoume no Sakigaki Coming Out is a gay idol group. Nichoume is a  gay entertainment area in the Shinjuku ward of Tokyo. The group's name means: The Nichoume Coming-Out Vanguard. The kanji in the photo means "forerunner" or"vanguard." Here's their website.






No comments:

Post a Comment