2017-08-15

Kakizaki Memi blog: Telling about meals she couldn't show on KeyaBINGO!3

I'm hungry ~(๑º﹃º๑)

Kakizaki Memi
2017.08.15


Hello.
It's Kakizaki Memi.


woof




Did you see yesterday's KeyaBINGO!3~?
We presented Ookubo-san with "last meals" in the episode.
Actually, for the meal I was to give, the shooting at the restaurant was no good, so I wasn't able to actually give it to her (>_<。)

So I'll  tell you about it in the blog, then~
And since it's a blog, I'll tell you about two meals! (lol)

The first is the yakisoba from Imura-ya in Nagano! ✧*。

You would say that Imura-ya's is the usual yakisoba in a thick sauce.
You might not say "this is so delicious!" but once you've eaten it, you never forget it. It has a flavour you end up wanting to eat again.

From the time I was small, I have gone there to eat with my father ~(^-^)

And Imura-ya's shumai are really, really delicious, so when you order, I suggest you say: "One order of yakisoba and shumai"!

It's only in Nagano, but please be sure to try it. (*^^*)


And the second meal is the "bag-shaped" hamburg steak at Don Quixote, which we have both here and in Nagano ✧*。
Don Quixote's bag hamburg is rare !!!!
"Rare hamburg steak??" you may think. Amazingly rare, but a masterpiece!!!

Don Quixote's grinds fresh meat daily to make them, and they couldn't come to the studio, so I couldn't show them. You can only eat them in Nagano. It's really, really delicious hamburg steak. Please be sure to try it ♪

Thinking about tasty food as I write the blog, I'm getting hungry (๑º﹃º๑)
I think I'll eat something ~~


Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________ 170815  16:09h 

"Ookubo-san" is Ookubo Kayoko, a famous comedian. She came to be the dying mother in their little set-up. 

I'm not sure what made the location shooting "no good," but Memi admits it, in her straightforward way, and makes a nice post out of the situation.

Here's the Imura-ya's Facebook page. Right now it has a post showing an order of yakisoba (~ dry ramen) and shumai (a kind of Chinese dumpling). Looks delicious. I've always been disappointed that "yakisoba" isn't made with soba, but with ramen noodles. I like ramen, but I love soba.

Don Quihote is a big discount-store chain in Japan, but Memi is talking about a small restaurant chain in Nagano (two restaurants) with the same name. It specializes in this kind of "bag" hamburg steak (the hamburg patty is shaped like a little bag, or a baked potato). The Japanese Big Boy chain also has them, as commenters on Memi's post have pointed out. Perhaps she doesn't like theirs as much, lol. Or maybe she's just supporting her home prefecture of Nagano. Here's the Nagano Don Quijote's home page, with pics/video of the bag-shaped hamburg steak.

A comment on 2channel praises Memi for giving the restaurant publicity even though the recording didn't work out. Another comment jokes that it is a strange way to praise a dish (the yakisoba) to say you wouldn't call it especially delicious.


Speaking personally, I'm not a fan of photo apps that make you look like an animal. Why do idols want to post photos that make them look worse? Lol.


Here are photos of Memi's reaction expressions during Monday night's KeyaBINGO!3. She makes up for the fact that she isn't featured. In fact, I'm pretty happy with the amount she has been featured on earlier shows. Let others take the limelight. Memi can learn how to make her own.




To me, Memi's reaction expressions almost always seem natural and unforced ("seem" is as far as I can go, of course). This is a huge contrast with Kage-chan, whose reactions seem carefully calculated and usually are quite exaggerated. Kage-chan is great in many ways, but they just don't happen to be the ways I prefer. A lot of people love Kage-chan's extreme expressions. I prefer Memi's comparative quiet simplicity, and hope she doesn't get too calculated or extreme as time goes on and she comes to be more competent at idol tricks. 

Kage-chan, of course, is really, really smart and organized. Memi makes sure we realize she isn't that great in school. But I think she's actually pretty capable in the normal world. As well as quite determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment