2016-12-13

Popular young actress/model Hirose Suzu supports Keyakizaka46

Model/actress/TV personality Hirose Suzu 広瀬すず (18) says on her radio show ("School of Lock"):

"You're listening to Silent Majority by Keyakizaka46. I've known them all along, but I just recently watched them properly on TV. ...now I reaaaaly want to support them. What dancing! And still I find their music so soothing. They're my number one interest right now!!"

Hirose-san is an 18-year-old model, actress, and TV personality who is also one of the regular hosts of School of Lock.

She won numerous awards for her role of Suzu in Umimachi Diary ("Our Little Sister"), which iself won the Japanese academy award as best film of 2015 -- and which I recommend.
She won numerous awards for her role of youngest sister Suzu in the film Umimachi Diary ("Our Little Sister") which itself won the Japanese Academy Award as best film of 2015 -- and which I recommend.

Since 2013, she has done eight TV dramas, nine films, and 42 TV commercials. She has been an exclusive model with Japanese Seventeen since 2012. She has put out calendars for each of the past four years, has photo books, etc., etc. A good supporter for K46 to have: young and famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment