2016-08-29

Possible front lines for 3rd single?

I know it's a bit early, but a thread on 2channel asked who might realistically be in the front line for the third single. I thought the answers were interesting. Here are some of them:

Berika - Neru - Techi - Zuumin - Risa

Risa - Suzumon - Techi - Zuumin - KobaYui

Suzumon - Zuumin - Techi - Neru (2nd line: Risa - Mona - Sugai - Berika - Akanen; "Shida stands out in second line, Neru is hidden there; current position is poor balance for Zuumin")

Berika - Neru - Techi - Zuumin - KobaYui (the 1st front w/Neru for Suzumon)

Sugai - Neru - Techi - Zuumin - Berika

Koike - Sugai - Techi - Akanen - Nanako

Mona - Risa - Techi - Sugai - Berika (2nd line: Nanako - KobaYui - Zuumin - Neru - Suzumon - Moriya - Koike)



Berika - Neru - Techi - Zuumin - Sugai

Mona - Techi - Risa

Zuumin - Kakizaki - Techi - Kageyama - Suzumoto

Neru - KobaYui - Techi - Risa - Zuumin

Neru - Zuumin - Techi - Suzumoto - Sugai (the members who had spoken lines in the 2nd single)

Suzumon - Techi - Zuumin (2nd line: Sugai - Akanen - Berika - Mona - Risa)

Sugai - Akanen - Techi - Mona - Risa

People had clearly decided that to be realistic, they had to include Techi at centre. Few of these are purely "who I like." They take account of what management might actually do. Seeing Neru up front so often surprised me, but she's clearly popular with both management and the public.

What do I think? In a combination of what I want and what I think might happen:
Sugai - Suzumon - Techi - Zuumin - KobaYui
I expect this next single will be more the energetic SaiMajo/KataMira type and will need decent dancers. Sugai and Zuumin are good enough and the other three are excellent. Fuu-chan and Nijika aren't popular enough. Neru will be co-centring the Hiraganas, so needn't be in the main front -- but I wouldn't be surprised, since she continues to gain popularity. As do Sugai and Suzumon.

I also think there is at least a chance that  this is the moment they go to two 16-member senbatsu. I think the 4th or 5th single is more likely, but this one is possible.








2 comments:

  1. Why is it that most seem certain that Mona is moving back a row :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Unknown -- I wondered that myself. She seems to have blossomed as a personality in the past couple of months. The 2channel thread is now longer, and Mona appears a bit more, but still in a minority of suggestions. http://rio2016.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/keyakizaka46/1472374157/

    ReplyDelete