2016-08-07

Nagasawa Nanako -- Idol-loving Idol

Before she became an idol, Keyakizaka46's Nagasawa Nanako was a fan of idols. Locked away in the countryside in Yamagata, idols were a beacon of light in the distance for her, shining in a happier world.

And on Sunday, she got to take a picture with one of the idols she loved most: Mochizuki Miyu of Bando ja Nai Mon! Here's her blog post commemorating the event.

Happiness❁

2016.8.7

...Today was a happy day...
I was able to take a photo
with an idol I love.

Here it is! I'm with Mochizuki Miyu of Bando ja Nai Mon!




When we met, she said: "Nanako-chan?"
It was so moving...・ヽ(;▽;)ノ♡

It made me very happy!


When I was in first-year high school
I watched Mochizuki-san's dance covers [links added]
And came to like her --
Ever since I went to a WEGO event
and met her!

Anyway, she's cute....
And she has a good figure.
She totally my type.

Maybe I'll buy a mint green dress, too.

Many of Bando ja Nai Mon's songs
are fun and exciting.
I love them all.
I want to go to a live of theirs someday!

I want to have fun and get excited together (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

But because of work, not quite yet.
I'll work hard too, to get to meet them.

Here's a post from way back in January, in which Nanako talks about her love of idols, and of Mochizuki-san in particular:


First Radio

2016/1/5

...Whenever I meet with something unpleasant
I watch idols to escape reality (((((((((((っ・ω・)っ

So when I come home from an idol event, I really feel sad and lonely (lol)

I can hold onto the feeling of the live coming out of the venue,
But when I get on the train and my mind goes blank
I soon become sad.

I want to go to another live~.

In fact, Mochizuki Miyu of Bando ja Nai Mon! is on my phone's lock screen right now (*`・ω・*)ゞ
 ____________________________

I could totally see Nanako doing off-the-wall stuff like Bando Ja Nai Mon's.

No comments:

Post a Comment