2016-08-11

Nagasawa Nanako's feelings about appearing on Mezamashi Live

On Thursday, Keyakizaka46 performed live outdoors for Mezamashi Live. Reactions are appearing on various members' blogs, but I was moved, once again, by the feelings of long-time idol fan, and now idol herself, Nagasawa Nanako:


2016.8.11

Mezamashi Live

Good evening-naako (○´ー`○)

Today was Mezamashi Live!


Nanako having shaved ice after the performance

Every year
I watched Mezamashi Live on TV
And the idols coming on stage.
I kept begging my parents:
“I want to go to Odaiba!”

I always envied the audience,
Seeing them so excited
And having so much fun.

But this year,
I was able to experience Mezamashi Live
Myself!

That it was not as a member of the audience
Is a weird and amazing feeling.

I am really filled with feelings of gratitude!

Truly, thank you very much
For setting up
Such a wonderful stage for us ((。´・ω・)。´_ _))



The “Waaaaaaaaa!”
At the beginning of Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai
Was the loudest scream I have ever heard!!

Excitement was running high ↑

It was so much fun ♪ .*

No comments:

Post a Comment