2016-06-04

Sugai Yuuka at Saturday's handshake event...and afterward with Tom

At Saturday's handshake event in Yokohama, a fan gave Yukka a great flower arrangement based on sunflowers:


She took it home for her famous cat Tom to enjoy, too:




She gave us photos of the outfits she wore on Saturday:

"Once again, I wore the pale blue Jill Stuart dress I love so much, with a black cardigan\ ♪♪ /
It made me so happy when people told me that pale blue suited me\( ¨̮ )/"



"I wore a Rojita maxi-dress\♥︎/
I fell in love with it the other day and bought it!
The warm weather recently is so summery.
I summoned up the courage to show my shoulders 〜(/ω\)"


In the flower arrangement in the first photo, note Tom's name on the arrangement, and also the Hello Kitty! balloon, a not-so-subtle reference to the episode of KeyaKake where a member said she was surprised to see that the twenty-year-old Yukka wore Hello Kitty! panties. Yukka has denied it, but the myth was born.

Does anyone else recognize the European-style furniture that was in the photos she sent to the TV show before the members even appeared? That and her riding were where the more important myth of Yukka being from a rich family was born. Not all myths are untrue, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment