2016-06-01

Hirate Yurina and Shida Manaka Planned to Leave Japan to Study

If they hadn't been accepted into Keyakizaka46, Techi and Mona both planned to go overseas to study. But fate stepped in.

On Techi's radio show on 27 April, when Mona was her co-host, the topic came up when someone who was living overseas sent a letter asking them is Keyakizaka46 members ever thought of going overseas, and where hey would like to go:

Shida: "Actually, if I hadn't been accepted into Keyakizaka, I was thinking of going overseas to study."
Hirate: "Ehh? No way! Me, too...."
Shida: "You, too?"
Hirate: "I was going to go overseas to study, too."
Shida: "Eh? Really? Where were you going to go?"
Hirate: "Australia."
Shida: "Ah, Australia."
Hirate: "That's right. What about you?"
Shida: "I wanted to go to English Canada."
Hirate: "Oh! Why did you want to go?"
Shida: "Yes, why... I didn't have anything in particular I wanted to do. I guess it was just that I wanted to leave Japan and get a wider point of view."
Hirate: "Me, too."
Shida: "You, too? Ha, ha."
Hirate: "I didn't have any special dream."
Shida: "None."
Hirate: "Yes. I just wanted to fly away for a while and try it out. Maybe you were the same."
Shida: "The same!"


No comments:

Post a Comment