2016-06-14

Neru's big sister

When she went back to Nagasaki for the music festival performance, Neru was unexpectedly given a day off to be with her family. She gave her big sister an earring:



Neru says in her blog: "I can definitely say that I've never met anyone nicer than my big sister. I love her. And my big brother, too."

2channel appears to be smitten with her as well, just from a view of her ear and the side of her neck:


  • I really get the feeling that Neru's sister made her smart (*´ω`*) 
  • the nape of Neru's sister's neck is sexy
  • from the shape of her face, she seems like a beautiful woman. I'll start looking for her tomorrow.
  • she seems to have been partial to Neru, just as Techi's big brother is to her; their ages are different, but they are close as friends.
  • Neru's big sister seems to be just about my age; even if I became the brother-in-law, I'd still be nervous
  • how nice to Neru was she?
  • from just that photo, she seems to have a small face
  • since she's Neru's sister, she is probably just normally cute
At one level, just lol. At another level, I hope Neru hasn't underestimated the danger of showing the idol-otaku world her sister's pretty ear.





No comments:

Post a Comment