2019-08-03

Nagahama Neru's final blog post

Thank you very much!     352

Nagahama Neru
2019.07.31


Good evening!
This is now my final blog post.

My graduation event
"Conveying-thanks-with-all-my-might Day"
Has ended without incident!

Now I will take a breather.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank
All of you who have watched over me,
All of you who have sent me your thoughts,
All of you who have concerned yourselves with me.


And thank you very much
For listening to All Night Nippon!






I'm so glad I met all of you!!




My last day as an idol
Was the warmest and most blessed of all.

I thank you with all my might.


And so....

Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________________________
posted 2019.07.31  22:13h


I apologize for this translation being late. I've been away from home, busy and unable to post. This is Neru's final post. There are two more I missed, and will post soon.

Here are a couple of photos of guests at Neru's event. First, Neru's long-time oshimen and now friend, Itou Marika, formerly of Nogizaka46:



And here are Marika and Keyakizaka's choreographer Takahiro:



I think Neru followed Marika into graduation, and has helped lead Kakizaki Memi in the same direction. I hope and believe this will work out well for all three.

Here, as a glimpse of Keyaki's possible future, is a pic of Neru with Harada Aoi, from Aoi-chan's blog:



In her remarks at the 31 July events (there were two of them on the same day), Neru said that this might be the last time she ever speaks to fans, and that at least she will not stand in front of people for a while. She continues to try to decide what to do next.

I can't find the original source for this but various posts say Neru suggested that part of her reason for going was the continuing criticism from some unseen people. She said she can't keep it out of her head, that her mental batteries are now at zero, and that she wants to spend some time not standing in front of people.

And Neru has now formally graduated from Keyakizaka46. Her blog will continue to be online until the end of August, but she had made her final post.

Here's a link to her All Night Nippon radio show on July 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment