2019-07-15

Nagahama Neru: Final handshake event

Handshake Event,   348

Nagahama Neru
2019.07.15


Good evening!


Yesterday was my last handshake event.

Over about four years,
Various things have brought you to meet me,
And to everyone who has come:
Truly, truly, thank you very much!!





Gazing to my heart's content on all the lovely flowers and words,
I thought of you all...
And began to feel quite lonely.




Giving me enjoyment and laughter,
Conveying your thoughts with all your might,
Sometimes even crying,
Everyone's words made me so happy!

I kept thinking that this would be our last chance
And that I had to do this right,
And that kept me up to the mark.



All of yesterday was enjoyable.
Right to the end, you were all too kind!
Thank you for watching me all this time.





To everyone who sent me Messages,
And to everyone who made the decorations, working from early morning to late at night,
Truly, thank you very much.




People could enjoy this while they were waiting.
It made me happy, too...!! A treasure!



There's only the graduation event left
For getting together with all of you.

And with that event on July 30th,
I will graduate from Keyakizaka46.



It's something I am very grateful for
That the graduation event will be shown in 56 venues around the country
By Live Viewing.

In order for us to have fun together,
All of you in the hall itself, and all of you at Live Viewings,

We're thinking of all kinds of things to do. Be sure to come〜〜٩( 'ω' )و


Pre-orders go until today,
July 15th, at 23:59. [note: pre-sales are now over]
 
You can see the venues
And order tickets from here:

 
 
If you're willing, I'd like us to spend my last day together. 



I'll update the blog again!
Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
__________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment