2019-06-30

Sugai Yuuka blog: Kakizaki Memi

Thank you 

Sugai Yuuka
2019.06.30


Good evening.

A few days ago, it was announced that Kakizaki Memi of Hinatazaka46 would graduate, and Hamagishi Hiyori would go on hiatus.

Memi-chan entered Hiragana Keyaki as a member of the first generation, so we have been working together since the early days.

When I heard she was graduating, I was shocked.
Even now I still don't want to believe it.

I wanted to carefully write all about her, and there ended up being so much that it never seemed to end.


When we were rehearsing together,
And when I watched her programs, her professional consciousness seemed so strong.

When I went to see the stage play Magia Record,
I remember being moved to the bottom of my heart by the way she had memorized such a huge amount of script, and by how she went out and boldly sang and acted.

I was able to work hard together with her as a member of the same Team Blue in Zambi.

In the fight scene, she really slammed into me, but I was able to withstand it.
At that time, the straight-ahead feeling in her eyes was overpowering.

She's an extremely hard worker and so cute. I respect her.

When Hiragana Keyaki became independent as Hinatazaka,
At out last joint mini-live at a national handshake event,
We had a little wind-up party.

Through our tears, we took a photo together
I remember it still.






I wish I had spoken with her more.
Maybe there was something I could have done.
I think about all kinds of things like this.
But I will support her courageous choice.

Memi has enormous potential and everyone loves her, so I have confidence that whatever world she enters she will shine.

For the time we worked together,
Truly, thank you a lot.

I will support Memi-chan from now on with all my heart.

...

Sugai
_________________________________________________
2019.06.30  22:27h


The sprout emoticon in the title and toward the end refers to Memi's name. The kanji for Memi 芽実 mean "sprout" and "fruit." The idea in her parents' minds was that she was a flower: the stage in a plant's life that comes between the sprout and the fruit. This emoticon is frequently used by fans as a short form of Memi's name, particularly in handshake reports.

From all reports in recent blog posts and messages from people who worked with her, Memi is a very, very hard worker. And the overpowering force of her eyes Yukka mentions is what I have always seen in her: she acts with the force of her eyes. Dare I say, this is like Hirate, who also has that power in her eyes.

What a waste that Memi and management and the group were not able to find the right way to bring her to the fore and display all her talents and personality to the world before it was time for her to move on. Perhaps Memi herself will find that way now.

Posted by Yukka five hours ago. The photo was probably taken after the mini-live at the 21 March Kuroi Hitsuji pairs handshake event.




No comments:

Post a Comment