2019-06-28

Nagahama Neru blog: Thank you to Memi, my precious friend

High boots,   346

Nagahama Neru
2019.06.28


Hello.

How are you!
I recently bought some cute high boots,
But bit by bit the rain has stopped.

Maybe the rainy season is over....



A few days ago, it was announced
That I have been given a graduation event:
"Giving Thanks with All My Might Day."


From little children to adults,
Women and men...as many people as possible,
I'm hoping it will be an event I can enjoy with all of you.
I'm right in the midst of thinking about all this with the entire Keyakizaka team.


I will talk about the details
When they are released!



Pre-sales to fan-club members
Have begun,
Going from today until July 1st.

Since this will be my last event,
I would be happy if you wanted to come.



Also, Memi's graduation has been announced.

Miss Memi...
Thank you for everything you've done.
You have given your all for a very long time!
To start, let's have another long soak, maybe even at a hot spring.
 
Memi
Is the precious friend
Who comes up and collapses against me to be petted.

From now on
Let's go to all kinds of places,
Look at all kinds of things,
And talk about all kinds of subjects!






Left, by Miss Memi. Right, by Miss Neru.



May Memi -- and everyone in the world -- have good fortune!
(If possible, including me!!!)



Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
______________________________________________________
posted 2019.06.28   10:19h


Close friends. During the first Hiragana event, their Omotenashikai, Neru was beside herself with worry that they were not well enough prepared. Backstage, when Neru was so nervous she seemed out of control, the naturally calm Memi came up and put her cheek against Neru's, to calm her with skinship. Neru was the origin of Hiragana Keyaki, and helped Memi a lot. But Memi's calm and straightforward nature has given Neru something, too.





There is no doubt at all that Memi consulted Neru about graduating. During the time she must have been deciding, she stayed with Neru at least once (March 11-12) and spent at least a day and maybe another night with her (around April 9). This I base on posts in their Keyaki Message accounts. 

There are two schools of thought going around on 5channel: that Neru has led Memi astray; and that Neru has been a rock of support for Memi. Of course, I follow the latter school. I am a fan of all the Nerus, including the tricky tanuki. Neru's intelligence, independence, and drive are great resources for Memi. And their mutual affection serves them both.

Like others, I hope that Neru can invite Memi to be part of her graduation event, and that Memi will be able to take part. If the "entire Keyakizaka team" is thinking about the event, then perhaps Hirate will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment