2019-05-06

Nagahama Neru blog: Oze-chan takes over Kochi Hoshi radio; pics with a digital camera

Digital Camera,  342

Nagahama Neru
2019.04.30


Hello.

Yesterday was an individual handshake event in Yokohama!
Thank you very much
To everyone who came ٩( 'ω' )و








The Kochi Hoshi 3rd-generation main personality
Is Oze-chan!!
I really thank her. 

Oze-chan is so nice.
She speaks to everyone the same way, without distinction 
(It can be weirdly funny)
She's an elder sister with outstanding charm.
Kochi Hoshi looks like becoming a much more enjoyable show...





Kochi Hoshi pose (unofficial)


Today in the dressing room
My manager loaned me a digital camera.
Snapping away at everyone
I got nothing but wonderfully cute pictures
That I want to post in the blog...

I chose around 30 of them
That I'll post in batches!



Heh-heh. Look forward to them!  ٩( 'ω' )و


Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru 
________________________________________________________
posted 2019.04.30   15:17h

 

No comments:

Post a Comment