2019-04-22

Nagahama Neru blog: New clothes, new music

Bands,     340

Nagahama Neru
2019.04.17


Good evening!

How are you doing?

I recently changed my wardrobe over!
I bought new, lighter clothing!



A few days ago,
I went to see Choice 19,
Omoida Yarou A Team vs. tofubeats.


It was really something.
It gave the feeling of being both
Super cool and super intense.

My manager told me about Omoida Yarou.
I fell in love with them the moment I heard them...

I want to recommend them to everyone!!
I've already sent a Message about them〜(^ν^)


tofubeats are also really outstanding,
I enjoy them a lot.
I went alone, thinking: "Being an adult is fantastic!"



And also that
You really have to come across things at the right time:
People and music and books and films.

But it's also important to look for them yourself!




So, everyone,
Please tell me what books and music you like.





Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________________
posted 2019.04.17   22:40








No comments:

Post a Comment