2019-04-22

Nagahama Neru blog: 3rd Anniversary live, Graduation exhibit, photobook

Anniversary Live,  339

Nagahama Neru
2019.04.09


Hello!!

April 4-5-6
Were Keyakizaka46's 3rd Year Anniversary lives.

To all of you who came to Osaka,
Or to live viewings around the country,
Thank you very much!

It's three years since Kekaizaka46's debut
On April 6th.

A short time can feel quite long,
But this really passed in a flash.
Such a full time.







I was so happy to speak with all the 2gens!

Seeing them in the mirrors during rehearsals,
I kept gazing at them... So cute, so cute.



Also,
I went to the graduation panel-exhibit
They have made for me
At Shibuya Tsutaya.


It's right where you enter, on the 1st floor.
And is quite a large exhibit (; ;) ♥


There were even pictures from the Omotenashikai
That I had never seen before.
It was quite a surprise....


The warm support I have received from
All the people at Shibuya Tsutaya, so full of love,
Has cheered me many times.

Truly, thank you very much for everything.



I wrote on them!

They are scheduled to be there until the 15th [translator's note: now the 22nd],
So if you're in Shibuya,
Please be sure to drop by.




And the day before yesterday,
My photobook, "From Here,"
Had its 11th printing,
Bringing the total published to 205,000!

It makes me so, so happy
That so many people will have the book in their hands.



Somehow, everyone has given me a push in the back.
This has made me so happy
That my back feels as if I'm stretching taller.

Thank you very much.




My photobook has brought me
So many dream-like experiences.
Looking back over them myself,
Really makes me happy.

A precious volume....



Pon-chan and Ricchan's photobooks
Are on sale, too!! Be sure to!

Ehhh... So cute!



Thank you for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_______________________________________________
posted 2019.04.09   23:51


Sorry I missed this and Neru's next blog post when they came out. I'll post them both.

2 comments:

  1. I am really, really going to miss this little Tiger when she's gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope and believe she will not disappear from the entertainment world. "Tiger" is right!

    ReplyDelete