2018-11-18

Watanabe Miho blog: Performing with Kanji Keyaki, Matsumura Sayuri two-shot, Shida Manaka

Best Hits Song Festival

Watanabe Miho
2018.11.18


Hello, everyone!

I'm Watanabe Miho
Of Hiragana Keyakizaka46, 2nd generation,
18 years old, from Saitama!





Did you see yesterday's Best Hits Song Festival?

Sasaki Kumi-san, Takamoto Ayaka-san, Higashimura Mei-san, and Watanabe Miho -- the four of us -- were given the chance to perform.

We performed the Kanji-sans' Ambivalent with them!




It was only my second time performing in a live broadcast, and I was extremely nervous. But it was very good experience.


Well, actually, I was so nervous that I don't remember the performance itself at all (..)

In any case, I tried to move my body and dance my best. I wonder how I did...

Please give me your impressions at the handshake event!



I learned many things from this time performing with the Kanji-sana.

Expressiveness, of course, but there was so much that was worthy of respect, like being conscious of keeping everyone's movements together .

Members helped me by teaching me the fine points I didn't know, and by speaking with me before the performance to reduce my nervousness.

Because they have so much experience on stage, I think we may have been able to produce a terrific performance in that big hall.


I'll take what I learned back to Hiragana and share it fully. So we can grow even more, and do our best to make Hiragana Keyaki better known.


We were really given some excellent experience.

Thank you very much!





Matsumura Sayuri-san of Nogizaka46 (*¨*)♡

She was so extremely cute, suddenly appearing from behind me...
When she stroked my hair my heart just about flew out of my chest. But that's a secret.

We also had the chance to see Nogizaka's performance, and it was overwhelming!

So pretty 〜.*・゚


Thank you very much!


*◇*◆*◇*◆*◇*◆*◇*◆*◇*◆*


There was an announcement yesterday.
Shida Manaka-san of Kanji Keyakizaka46 has graduated from the group.

She's so adult and so pretty that it was hard to believe she was only a year older than me.
We were together at TV recording sessions and at events, and I thought of her as a wonderful, smiling person.

She is in the Kanji-sans' photobook and I want to burn her image into my eyes.

It was only for a short time, but thank you very much!


*◇*◆*◇*◆*◇*◆*◇*◆*◇*◆*


This time, I'll stop here!

Thank you for reading right to the end!
I would be happy if you would take a look at my next blog post (> <)

And now I will take my leave (๑ ˙˘˙)/

Bye-bye 




Miho 
__________________________________________________________________
posted 2018/11/18   11:51h

As one of the guests said on the Songs of Tokyo show, what's most striking about Kanji Keyaki is their dancing. Miho will now bring some of its secrets back to Hiragana...as befits a future captain or vice-captain (as I expect) and a current front-liner. There was only one 2gen seconded to Kanji, along with three 1gens. And that one was former basketball captain Miho. 

I've reversed all the photos, since they had been reversed from their actual left-right orientation before posting. This is normal, probably done in order to avoid showing any trademarks, but I switch them back when I can, since although humans are basically bilaterally symmetrical, the symmetry is never perfect, and some people look quite different when they are reversed. In this case, I know Miho parts her hair on the right, so I could confidently reverse them back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment