2018-11-18

Takamoto Ayaka blog: Performing with Kanji Keyaki on Best Hits TV

Best Hits Song Festival

Takamoto Ayaka
2018.11.19


Hello,
It's Takamoto Ayaka

A few days ago I performed with Kanji Keyaki on Best Hits Song Festival
Four members of Hiragana Keyaki -- Sasaki Kumi, Higashimura Mei, Watanabe Miho and myself joined Kanji for the performance

Did you all see it??
At the handshake event a couple of days ago, I was happy to hear many people's opinions about it.

I haven't talked about my own opinions and feelings yet. I will talk about them now.

When I first heard about this, I was thrown into total confusion

I really love Kanji Keyaki.
Right from the beginning, I loved Kanji Keyaki.
And after joining Keyaki, I continued to love them, always beside them, watching their great efforts.
I always thought it wouldn't be easy for Hiragana to join them.
When I heard about this event, I thought of the Kanji-sans,
I thought of giving the fans unpleasant feelings,
I thought it sounded like a joke.

But it was true. It had already been decided.




If I was going to do it, going to be with the Kanji-sans in that performance I had watched,
I didn't want to look bad. I set my mind to not doing anything unsightly.
I decided to do my absolute best, as a representative of Hiragana.

The dance for Ambivalent is incredibly difficult.
The dancing we do in Hiragana can't be compared with it.
It was difficult, it was fast, and even when I had learned the moves,
I had to match them with the great speed of the music.
It took two days just to learn the song.

Even when I had the speed of the song, the moves were a mess.
If I didn't dance them for a day, my body started doing them wrong.
I practiced every night at home.

When we got together with the Kanji-sans for the first time,
I was so bad that I was in despair.
The way the Kanji-sans keep together, the way they breathe,
The meaning of the dance, etc. I had to get them all perfectly right.
Hiragana's way of practicing is totally different.
To perform as the Kanji-sans do, I needed to study a lot of things.


And then the performance.
I was so, so nervous.
In rehearsal, I was nervous.
Getting made up, I was nervous.
Getting dressed, I was nervous.
No matter what I was doing, I was nervous.

I had plenty of time, so I just practiced.

I was really nervous.

The day before the performance, since I was in Moriya-san's position, I got in touch with her
And she spoke to me so amazingly kindly.

Fuyuka-san, who was in the position next to mine,
Taught me the dance.
Before the performance, since she was beside me, she asked if we could take a picture together.
When the performance was starting, she wished me well.

And during the performance, yes, I was nervous.

And when I realized the performance was over, tears burst from my eyes.


This performance I was granted on Best Hits
Was a tremendous incentive.
I studied a lot of things, and I felt a lot of things.

It's so great that I was able to have such a valuable experience.

And it was truly wonderful
That I was able to perform with the Kanji-sans.

Yes, for me the Kanji-sans
Are huge existences, existences I love.
That was true up to now and will never change from now on.

(l-r) Takamoto Ayaka, Saitou Fuyuka



Higashimura Mei, Takamoto Ayaka



Higashimura Mei, Takamoto Ayaka, Sasaki Kumi


Thank you very much for reading right to the end.

Takamoto Ayaka


573
___________________________________________________________
posted 2018/11/19   02:18h


That "573" means this is the 573rd post Take-chan has made in her blog.

If you're interested, check out my translation of Watanabe Miho's post on the same subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment