2018-08-23

Nagahama Neru blog: Oda Nana; turning 20; promoting a writer

Pale Blue,  302

Nagahama Neru
2018.08.20


Hello!

The two Niigata performances are over!
Thank you very much to everyone who came by.






Hugging Dani (forced).

I envy those who are a step ahead of me.


I've already chosen the shops I want to go to on my own
When I turn 20!

So soon, so soon...
I'm really looking forward to it!!!


I was given an interview in the special feature on Nishi Kanako
In the issue of Quick Japan that goes on sale today.

And it's scary
That I'm even on the cover, a bit...

It's a wonderful, wonderful edition that condenses together
The love for Nishi-san that so many people feel!

I'm going to go right out and buy it myself today!!!

Be sure to!


Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________________
posted 180820  20:27h


Here's the cover of that Quick Japan, with a big pic of Nishi-san and a not-so-little pic of Neru:



"Nagahama Neru praises it highly" (Nishi-san's new story 雨男 Ame Otoko 'Rain Man', published in the magazine). Wow. Now Neru's opinion can sell works of fiction.

That's not the only amazing step upward Neru has taken in the past week: she has a solo TV ad! She is advertising a company that promises to combat thinning hair:



Y18,000 to grow new hair, Y5500 to keep the hair you've got. The street scene is said to be in Akihabara. The company's website shows that it's aiming at male clients. Aga Hair Clinic.

Oda Nana is a step ahead of Neru because she turned 20 in June. Neru turns 20 on September 4th. I'm not sure what kinds of shops Neru is thinking of going into on her own. Bars? I can certainly picture her in an elegant little lounge bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment