2018-08-04

Kakizaki Memi blog: Tokyo Idol Festival -- enjoyment and photos

TIF 

Kakizaki Memi
2018.08.04


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi

Yesterday, we performed at Tokyo Idol Festival 2018

We performed there last year, too, with the Kanji-sans,
But this year Hiragana Keyaki itself
Was given the role of highlight final performer of the day.
It makes me really happy (*^^*)





We were all bathed in perspiration



The audience all got really excited for us,
It was so much fun!!

I thought: I really do love lives 




Thank you very much to everyone who came



Yesterday was the first time I'd seen Takase in about four days.

I had said then there was something I wanted
And she seems to have remembered.
Even though it wasn't my birthday or anything
"Here," she said, and gave it to me!!!

Isn't that terribly nice?!

She's always looking after me
The blunt-spoken Manafi...lol

Suddenly being given something, like that,
My heart just skipped a beat


Thank you, Manafi (*^^*)

I love you...♥♥♥



Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
____________________________________________________________
posted 180804  17:51h


There are already quite a few shots of TIF around. Here are some featuring Memi:






Hiyo-tan swinging Memi in Hiragana de Koi Shitai (right)









In her Message, Memi says that she spent Saturday rehearsing for her role in the stage play Magia Record -- and that she does that most days. She says she is working hard and learning a lot and enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment