2018-08-03

Kakizaki Memi blog: The role of Iroha in the stage play Magia Record

Magia Record

Kakizaki Memi
2018.08.04


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.



This announcement is coming late,
But in the stage play Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica side story,
I've been given the role of Tamaki Iroha.


I've loved Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica since elementary school,
So acting in the play is a great blessing and really makes me happy.



This time, the cast was decided by audition.

I never imagined I would get such an important role as Iroha.
But the other side of my happiness is that I also feel anxiety and fear.
I will work with all my strength to grasp the character of Iroha and play her right to the end!

We will definitely make a play that satisfies everyone who comes --
All of you fans of the original work,
And all you Hiragana Keyaki fans.
I would be delighted if you came.


In this play, I'm hoping to break my shell
And grow a bit more than I have so far.



Tickets for 

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Side Story
Go on general sale
From 10am August 11 (Saturday) to 6pm September 6 (Thursday)!!

Details here   ↓
http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010163P0108P002268301P0050001P006001P0030001

I will do my absolute best to do everything I can!!
For sure, everyone!! You are welcome to come <(_ _*)>



Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
_____________________________________________________
posted 180804  02:44h

The pictures in this post are flying around the Memi web. "Totally Snow Princess Angel." "So cute." "Terrific destructive power." The whiteness of her skin. She said recently that she has a new phone that captures more detail. One person said he dreamed she became the manager of his baseball team...and he made her his oshimen when he woke up.

Although she was not in the front trio for the Happy Aura MV, she is far more visible than in Kitaishiteinai. She and Kyouko are often clearly visible right behind the front three of Katoshi flanked by Nao and Miho.

Here some screencaps from the net:








And here's a gif someone on 5channel made:

 
Also, here's Memi's poster from the seemingly outrageously successful Keyakizaka x Lawson's promtoton going on now. Memi fans have found a number of them around Tokyo:


And here are some shots from Friday's Hiragana appearance at the Tokyo Idol Festival:






Finally, here's a wonderful pic from Kumi's blog:



One commenter said how much they liked this post, with her bringing out her honest feelings. I agree, but a couple of fairly long sentences and the accurate info about ticket sales did make me wonder a bit if she got some help to break out of her "Can't-write-blog Syndrome," which she mentioned in Keyaki Message. That "for sure" phrase asking people to be sure to come is a phrase of Neru's.

As for Magia Record, having seen her in Re:Mind and now in Ayumi, I have no doubt she will do a powerful job. I think she may have talent as a method actress, one who tries to become their role emotionally, rather than just represent it by learned technique.

Added photo: Memi and Higashimura Mei at TIF on Friday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment