2018-07-07

Nagahama Neru blog: A hotel on the Goto Islands; appearances; some videos and photos

Recipe,  292

Nagahama Neru
2018.06.23


Hello!!

On rainy days, when I see people
Wearing such cute high boots,
I think: "Doesn't that look fantastic."

Maybe I'll make my own high-boots debut...
Or maybe the rainy season will end first...


[Memi-Neru]




You know,
There's a book I came across
When we were staying at the Margherita Hotel on Gotou island
That I haven't been able to forget since.

It was a photo book called "Islands of Prayer, the Gotou Islands."
It's out of circulation now, it appears.



A detective! I thought I might get the detectives
On Knight Scoop to look into it.

Actually, I did send a request to them!
I think it was in elementary school...

Detectives are heroes.



By the way,
The Margherita is a top hotel...
I strongly recommend it. Be sure to!





Also,
It was announced a few days ago,
But I'll be performing at LIVE MONSTER LIVE
On July 7th!


Just for one night, I'll be dancing with all the members of Hiragana Keyaki!
Yeaah!
I'm totally looking forward to it.

Heheh. We'll be doing that song...and that song!


Also,
On that Tanabata night and on the 14th,
I'll be in Nippon Television's drama
"Tanabata goodbye. Again someday..."

On July 7th, late night, at 1:05.
And on the 14th, late night, at 1:20.

Please be sure to watch!!

I felt a lot of things doing it.
I'll write about it again when the broadcasts are over.



◎ In the issue of CanCam
That comes out today,
Akanen and I will be wearing Yukata for the whole shoot.

Be sure to!!




I'm also in the LINE Pay commercials


Recently, Memi and I played the 10-yen game. Lol.
I think everyone can play it!



Shishamo's Atashi no Yoake ["My Dawn"]
Is such a lovely, gentle song.

I want to share it
With all of you who read this blog.

Like: Don't try too hard...
It's good to just go slowly...
That's admirable enough.

What a wonderful song...!



Thank you very much for reading the blog!

Nagahama Neru
_________________________________________________
posted 180623  23:49h


I'm just starting to catch up with translations of blog posts from the past two weeks, during which I have not been able to post. Monta done, now one from Neru, with another Neru and two Memi posts to come. Neru and Memi seem to be together a lot recently. Neru said elsewhwere that she has passed on quite  few clothes to Memi. And Memi was the guest on Neru's radio show a couple of days ago.




Here's a clip from Neru's one-man drama, which she mentions in the post. This is her confession. Wow.



Kanji Keyaki has a series of TV ads for LINE Pay, the online payment system that is part of the LINE messaging app. Here are some of the challenges the members take up, including Neru standing a 10-yen coin on edge:




Here are some more shots of Neru that have shown up recently:

















No comments:

Post a Comment