2018-07-07

Nagahama Neru blog: Decluttering

Candies,  293

Nagahama Neru
2018.06.29


Good evening!

June is now coming to a conclusion
How was it for you all?

It's hot recently...
Please take care of your health.


[Memi-Neru]



Recently, I've been bustling around
Cleaning out my room.

I bought new bath towels
And gave some of my dresses to Memi.
Things that I don't need, I'm just getting rid of.

Somehow,
There's a wonderful breeze blowing through my home.

I just suddenly wanted to clean.



Look! So nostalgic!!
This is backstage at the anniversary live.

I put on the costume of the bunny
I danced with
In Wait 100 Years.





Also,
I'll be on "Dance! Sanma's Palace"
With Oda Nana.

It's a three-hour special
That will be shown on July 10 at 7:56pm!

Sanma-san is really a nice person. I love him.

It makes me very happy to be on with Nana.
And I will finally get the chance
To meet Sandwichman!!

Please be sure to watch!


 


Photo by Yone.



Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
__________________________________________________
posted 180629  01:20h


Here are photos from yesterday's LIVE MONSTER LIVE appearance with Hiragana Keyaki. Perhaps rehearsing that is why Neru and Memi have seemed to be together so much recently.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment