2018-04-28

Sasaki Mirei blog: Memi and Mii-Pan? 2gens' birthdays

Popopo

Sasaki Mirei
2018.04.29


Good evening  ٩꒰ ´ᆺ`꒱۶

It's Sasaki's Mii-Pan!!











Memi-Pan? Memii-Pan?
Is that not a good combo name?

I want to get a combo name right away (lol)
When you're little, do you not get those??

But I'm big now!





Today is Miyata Manamo-chan's birthday!
Happy birthday ٩꒰ ´ᆺ`꒱۶


I just discovered that I don't have a photo with Manamo-chan!
Because I didn't take one myself....

I was just paired with Manamo-chan in a national handshake event and talked with her, and found out "oh, this is what she's like!"!

I honestly thought that if we talked together more we would become close 〜(・◇・)〜(・◇・)

On stage, since we're in different teams, we don't get together much. I hope we'll talk more after the play's finished.

And I'll take a photo!!


Two days in a row have had birthday girls. That's great!!
Once again, Konoka-chan, Manamo-chan: Happy Birthday!!!


And so, bii-byee.

Ah! And thank you very much to everyone who came to see Ayumi today ଘ(੭ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭


 Sasaki Mirei 
_______________________________________________________________
written evening 180428, posted 180429  01:03h

As Memi says in her post, Memi and Mii-Pan have been spending quite a bit of time together. And appearing in a mag together with other prominent members (Kyonko, Katoshi, Miho, Nao). And rumored to be seen doing a photo-shoot together. Could there be a possibility of a unit song, or even some kind of double centre? The singer who's a bit cute and the cutie who can sing a bit? They did a nice video extra together on the Fukyouwaon release: Magic Girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment