2018-04-28

Kakizaki Memi blog: Mii-Pan and Kage-chan, Takase loss... Ayumi stage play

Los Angeles

Kakizaki Memi
2018.04.29


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.


Suddenly, we're already in Golden Week!


What will you all do for fun, I wonder??





For those who haven't decided yet,
There are tickets available on the day of each performance of Ayumi, so please be sure to come and see it ~





Kage-chan really seems fresh and lively    lol






I've been with Mii-Pan a lot lately


Mii-Pan is always cheerful, and when I'm with her I become cheerful, too




I haven't been with Takase much recently. I'm feeling a bit of Takase loss...

I want to be with her ( ; ; )




Bye-bye

Kakizaki Memi
__________________________________________________
written evening 180428, posted 180429  01:04h


This is one of many times I wish I were in Tokyo. I would head straight for the theatre and see as many performances as I could manage. People say that the small theatre (a few hundred seats) brings you very close to the actors.

Among the goods being sold at the stage play are little plastic figures on stands. Memi's was among the many that sold out early. Here is part of one lucky customer's collection: two Memis and a Manafi.



Here's Memi's figure for the 6th single, complete with her arm in a sling:




This gives an idea of the size:




A Twitter poster says they went to see the drama because of the publicity pic below:




There aren't many pics of Memi among photos of the stage, but here:









A Japanese poster asked for a photo of Memi sleeping. This is the only one I know of:




As Memi says in her post, Memi and Mii-Pan have been spending quite a bit of time together. And appearing in a mag together with other prominent members (Kyonko, Katoshi, Miho, Nao). And rumored to be seen doing a photo-shoot together. In her blog post today (translated next) Mii-Pan talks about a combo name for the two of them: Memi-Pan, Memiipan. Could there be a possibility of a unit song, or even some kind of double centre? The singer who's a bit cute and the cutie who can sing a bit? They did a nice video extra together on the Fukyouwaon release: Magic Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment