2018-04-04

Nagahama Neru blog: On TV tonight, haircut

Cherry-tree in leaf

Nagahama Neru
2018.04.04


Good evening!


On April 5th, starting at 7pm
I will appear on The Time Shock
On TV Asahi.

I was so nervous I forgot to breathe...
To be with such eminent, wonderful people was such an honour.

Please be sure to watch!!







I think I'll still keep the black hair
Ah, but I cut it a bit!


Sorry this is so brief

Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
________________________________________________________
posted 180404  23:45h


Frilly blouse and denim jacket -- nice contrast.

The Time Shock is on Asahi TV, at least some of whose studios are on the actual Keyakizaka street in Roppongi. Nippon TV, which produces KeyaBINGO, is within walking distance of the Sony Music Entertainment building, near Ichigaya. TV Tokyo, which produces KeyaKake, is a bit further away (depending on which of their studios they use).

As cherry-blossom season ends, the trees gain more and more leaves, and have fewer and fewer blossoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment