2018-04-15

Nagahama Neru blog: Nagasaki music festival, Kochi Hoshi radio in the Northeast

Embroidery,  284

Nagahama Neru
2018.04.14


Good morning!

It's already hot in Tokyo.
How is it where all of you are?!

It feels like the arrival of summer!


And if it's summer...!

The annual Nagasaki
"Sky Jamboree" festival will take place.

This is the SukaJan's
20th year!

A line-up of top artists is being announced!
"My Hair" will be there

The outdoor stage at Inasayama park
Is really just the best!
I think I'll go myself!




To everyone who's thinking they'd like to go to Nagasaki,
Summer is definitely a good time to go, too.

And summer on the Gojima Islands is really nice, as well



By the way,
On the last page of the photobook, Koko Kara,
In the "special thanks" column,
The locations covered in the book are listed


It could also be a Nagasaki sightseeing book.
I recommend walking around
With the book in one hand
 
And sometimes there's the question:
Where was the photo on this page taken?






Also,
Koko Kara has had its 7th printing,
Bringing the total to 180,000 copies.

To all those who have gotten a copy,
Truly, truly, thank you very much.



From time to time I look back
On that time and wonder
Why me as I was then was not defeated by it all.

I was 18...
But in only half a year now, I'll be 20.




Ozekichi





Next Wednesday, the 18th,,
on  tv asahi , starting at 8pm,
I'll appear on Cream Quiz Miracle 9!!


In the preview,
I get support from Arita-san,
In the end, I wonder if I will be able to help him.

Please be sure to watch



Also,
The radio show Kochira Yuurakuchou Hoshizora Housoukyoku,
Where I have been given the responsibility of being main personality,
Is being broadcast by Touhoku Broadcasting and Nagasaki Broadcasting,
Starting in April.


This makes me extremely happy
Thank you very much!!!

Every Friday at 20 minutes past midnight
On Nippon Broadcasting.

Definitely,
As you study or work late at night, let it be your sleeping companion.



Thank you for reading

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________________________
posted 180414  10:37


Nagasaki Sky Jamboree. artists. tickets. (both jp). Wikipedia (en).
Date: 2018.08.19 (Sunday)

artists:  Kemuri, 10-Feet, Straightener, Super Beaver, My Hair is Bad, and more.

Significant news here: Kochi Hoshi radio will now be broadcast in Nagasaki and in northeastern Japan. Neru's popularity clearly had an effect in getting it on the radio in Nagasaki. Akanen and Nijika are the two members from the Northeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment