2018-01-11

Nagahama Neru blog: Snow in Nagasaki for book-signing event

Solid Object,  261

Nagahama Neru
2018.01.12


Good evening


Yesterday in Nagasaki
I was able to have a book-signing for the photo album!


And amazingly, very unusual for Nagasaki, it snowed





At yesterday's book-signing
I was happy to be able to talk at leisure with everyone.

I truly loved everyone
I came in contact with lots of warm feelings. It made me extremely happy.


It was a shame that I was not able to meet everyone,
Including the people waiting outside (´・_・`)

In the cold, with snow falling.
Truly, truly, thank you so much.


I'll work hard to return to Nagasaki!




Although it would be nice to go back and forth from Nagasaki every day...



Now on sale:

Weekly Shonen Magazine
Weekly Shonen Champion

I've been given the cover on both.
Truly, thank you very much!!



In Magazine, I'm with Yukka




Thank you very much for reading the blog.

Nagahama Neru
_____________________________________________________________
180112  12:39h

It seems to have been a triumphal return to Nagasaki for the book-signing. The event was covered by every local TV outlet and there are several videos around.




One woman says Neru is so cute, but seems to have inner strength, and she loves her. Sounds about right to me. So interesting to see the gender mix at the event.

Here's another shot of Neru in front of Nagasaki Station in the snow:


As I think I've mentioned before, in this kind of "book-signing," the idol actually hands over a pre-signed (or even unsigned) copy of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment