2018-01-14

Nagahama Neru blog: Handshake event with Oda Nana. The calmness of the mountains.

Doorbell,  262

Nagahama Neru
2018.01.14


Good evening

Yesterday and today
Were the handshake event in Nagoya

Thank you very much for coming


It's because all of you come that we can exist...
Truly, thank you so much.




My pair in the national handshake event was Nana!
Mikkabi Oranges 




She is truly calm and kind.



When I went to Kagoshima at the beginning of the year
I wanted to see Sakurajima.

I thought I might gain serenity from looking at the mountain 


Oda Nana's home is in Shizuoka, with Mount Fuji,
And Oozono Momoko of Nogizaka46 is from Kagoshima!!


It was fantastic




Niji-chan!


It's a blessing that the members are there.
I love them.

I can only keep saying thank you.




Let's get along in 2018, too!


Woof 





Nacho loaned me the ears!!!



Thank you very much for reading.

Nagahama Neru
___________________________________________________________
180114  23:08h

Nacho is Ushio Sarina of Hiragana Keyaki.

Photos from elsewhere:

Neru and Watanabe Rika :


Neru and Watanabe Miho:


No comments:

Post a Comment