2018-01-23

Nagahama Neru blog: Handshake events. Magazines.

Sapling,  264

Nagahama Neru
2018.01.24


Hello.

Last weekend there were handshake events!!

Truly, thank you very much --
From early in the morning to late at night.





Mii-chan! Mii-chan!




My pairs were
Fuu-chan on Saturday and
Mii-chan on Sunday!

Both days were a ridiculous amount of fun




On the way home on the Shinkansen with my elder sisters!!
It looks like an artist photo (lol)



on sale now:
Monthly AKB Group News
I was given a chance to talk a lot about nagasaki!


magazines:
B.L.T.
Comes out in 24 hours. I've been given the cover!
bis
Comes out February 1st. I introduce my make-up tools!


Definitely, I would be pleased if you would take a look



It's so cold.
I'm eating nothing but instant miso soup.
It's definitely bad for my health

I guess I should make proper miso soup.


Thank you very much for reading the blog.

Nagahama Neru
___________________________________________________
posted 180124  02:47h





No comments:

Post a Comment