2017-11-24

Watanabe Rika blog: On the cover of LARME!

LARME

Watanabe Rika
2017.11.24


Hello \( ˙-˙ )/



LARME's out!

Have you seen it (ノ)'ω'(ヽ)?

I had a bit of a feeling that I was going to be in the magazine again, but to be given the cover! It really gives me such feelings of gratitude.

I go to a bookstore...and there I am. It's a very weird feeling.

But honestly, I am just so, so happy (﹡ˆ ᴗ ˆ﹡)



To get a cover so soon...it's because of everyone supporting me all this time.

Really, thank you for everything (﹡ˆωˆ﹡) ♥

I want long-time fans of LARME to get to know me,  and I will do my best from now on to have them come to love Keyakizaka!



A treasure (ノ)'ω'(ヽ)

I want it to be seen by a lot of people!

Please be kind to me!


See you (。・ω・。)♡

Watanabe Rika

______________________________________________________ posted 171124  14:10h


I am so happy for Pe. She is reacting perfectly to this good fortune: with humility and gratitude and deep, deep joy. And, of course, the good fortune is not undeserved: she is beautiful and her individual spirit shines through. She is on the cover of LARME, and she was just made an "exclusive model" for Ray magazine.

I can't help thinking of her 50 job rejections before she applied to join Keyakizaka. It's a lesson in perseverance and optimism. 

Here are some magazine shots:

The full cover of the 171115 LARME

LARME 171115


Platinum Flash

Ray



Greece photo collection (offshots?)


Greece photo collection (Athens)

2 comments:

  1. she should smile. her smile melts people's heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree her smile, and oh, those eyes of Pe-chan!

    ReplyDelete