2017-11-21

Kakizaki Memi blog: World's cutest Santa. With pics.

Kakizaki Memi
2017.11.22


Good evening,
It's Kakizaki Memi.

We had a handshake event recently at Pacifico Yokohama!

1st session






2nd session



I put on a pink fluffy (*´―`*)


Third session!


With the green check skirt, I wore red ribbons, for a Christmas feeling (´ ˘ `♥)


Fifth session:


Santa!

It's a little early, but...(lol)

A Santa Claus in a hurry ( ¯∀¯ )









And thank you for the many flowers!!

They made me very happy (*>ω<*)



I get energy from
Seeing everyone's faces,
And directly hearing your voices.
I really do love handshake events


The next handshake event is in the New Year! 

The long gap make me feel a bit lonely,
But I'm looking forward to it a lot ✧*。

Thank you very much for coming m(._.*)m

 

Bye-bye.

Kakizaki Memi
_________________________________________________________
written evening 171121; posted by staff 171122  02:03h


There have been a number of comments about Memi as Santa during Sunday's handshake event. Now I see why. Note the rather non-standard feature in a Santa costume: floppy bunny ears.

I believe Memi has moved from her middle-school tighter twin-tails to a looser version, or just ordinary long hair. But I think she looks particularly good with her hair up like this.

The post is missing a title. Not sure whether that's intentional or an oversight by Memi and/or staff.

1 comment:

  1. Memi is currently a cutie-pie, but just give her a few more years, she'll grow into a beautiful woman. Man, Keya46 is loaded with beauties!

    ReplyDelete