2017-10-08

Nagahama Neru blog: Naako, Mii-chan, reading, and the beauty of Japan

The time of cold dew,  236

Nagahama Neru
2017.10.09


Good evening!



Photo from after a lesson!
Mii-chan and Naako-chan! Let's go!







Luxuriant growth in the rice-fields.
Nippon.


I watch a lot of travel and walking shows.




It somehow seems as if there was no wind.
I love places with a big sky.



Today I'm starting to read
Minato Kanae-san's Mame no Ue de Nemuru.

I hope I can read a book a day this week!!



Thank you very much for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
_______________________________________ written evening 171008, posted by staff 171009  00:13h

Kanro 寒露 is one of the traditional terms for a time of year. This one is called the time of "cold dew", and comes around October 8.

Mame no Ue ni Nemuru is a 2014 novel by mystery writer Minato Kanae. The title looks as if it means "Sleeping on Beans."

When Neru says she loves places with a big sky, it reminds me that she apparently once did a homestay in the US in the state of Montana, which has the nickname "Big Sky Country."


No comments:

Post a Comment