2017-09-09

Nagasawa Nanako blog: History and a handshake event

History girl?

Nagasawa Nanako
2017.09.10


Good evenaako (*⌒▽⌒*)

I'm watching 27-hourTelevision.
This year's theme is history!

They're broadcasting a historical drama
And I've somehow ended up watching the whole thing.

I'm not a history buff, but it's interesting.

I'm bad at remembering history,
But when it's presented in a drama this way,
I think it's interesting and fun.

This way, it makes me want to study it!



Tomorrow is a handshake event at Makuhari Messe!

I'll be changing my outfit for each of my four sessions,
So look forward to all of them ~(*´ω`*)




Thank you very much for reading.

⊿Nagasawa Nanako⊿
_________________________________________________ written 170909 evening; posted by staff 170910  01:09h

A "history girl" 歴女 is a young woman who is deeply into pre-modern Japanese history, to the point of using archaic forms of speech, etc.

Every year, FujiTV presents a 27-hour show dealing with one topic. This year, it's Japanese history that is being presented in various forms -- drama, music, comedy, documentary, etc. -- from 6pm Saturday to 9pm Sunday.

When a handshake event is coming up, Naako has often given us an intimate and mildly suggestive photo as an enticement. At this point, her handshake sessions are totally sold out, so there's no direct point in doing it. But here comes one more.

I've always liked Naako's "Let's Stay Home" T-shirt. "Let's go out somewhere." "No, let's just stay home and do what we do together here." It could be to play a card game, or it could be to play some other kind of game.

Add to that a backdrop of the bathing room -- in a hotel? in their residence? -- and it's another classic of the genre. Like these:





Naako is either very subtle and complex, or very simple and straightforward. Or both.

1 comment: