2017-09-07

Nagahama Neru blog: Imagining my future

Shining,  233

Nagahama Neru
2017.09.08


Good evening.

Recently, I've been enjoying fantasizing about my future (。・ω・。)

Although now I'm doing my best as an idol,
Of course.



Someday
I'd like to work in a library, for example.

Passing my days easily, surrounded by books.
Repairing books,
Reading to children,
Recommending just the right book for someone to read.



Waah! Imagining it, it seems to sparkle.

Not the sparkle
Of a jewel,
But the sparkle when you look up at the sun through the branches of trees.





Oh, but you know,
I'd also like to try working for a bakery that travels around selling bread.
Selling hand-made bread from a truck!
Lots of children would come by, attracted by the aroma.
"Here you go!" I'd say, reaching in and handing something over to them.


That would be great 〜o( ˆ‐ˆ )o


What kind of adult will I become?
First I have to actually become an adult, I guess...


Exciting.




Thank you for reading my blog.

Nagahama Neru
__________________________________________ written 170907 evening, posted by staff 170908  01:03h


Both possibilities she mentions involve children. No doubt, eventually she wants children to be part of her future, either as an occupation or her own. Or both. I can so easily imagine her reading to children in a library. Let's start with a PV, lol.

Neru keeps demonstrating that she will be a writer, whatever else she becomes: "Not the sparkle of a jewel, but the sparkle when you look up at the sun through the branches of trees."


Some photos that have been (re-)posted recently:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment