2017-07-02

Saitou Kyouko blog post: the many loves of Saitou Kyouko

I'm Saitou Kyouko

Saitou Kyouko
2017.07.02


Today, I'm doing an "I'm Saitou Kyouko" attack, featuring the things I love! ( ¨̮ )



I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves ramen.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves abura soba.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves soup.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves to sing.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves Winnie the Pooh.



I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves fashionable shoes.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves karaoke.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves scrambled egg.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves banana drinks.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves parfaits.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves carnations.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves kouign-amann cakes.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves acai bowls.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves travel.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves hot springs.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves Korean food.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves macarons.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves nightscapes.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves illuminations.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves New Year's Eve.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves quiet places.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves having her hair touched.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves riding on people's backs.

I'm Saitou Kyouko, who loves lazing around.


I can't think of anything more, so I'll stop there ( ˙o˙ )

Maybe you'll remember my name? ( ⸝⸝•。•⸝⸝ )


Saitou Kyouko
____________________________________ posted 170702  01:01h

Really, Kyonko is pretty wonderful. Yes, she may not be that bright, as she proclaims. But that doesn't stop her being capable and entertaining...and very, very cute. Her assidousness, her friendly smile, her innate fearfulness and caution. A real person. I first met her through her Showroom auditions in April 2016. She was clearly the best-prepared and hardest-working candidate, and one of the cutest, and wormed her way into my heart. Here's her most recent Showroom hour:



And here are some interesting recent photos:





In her nice greeting card for July, she says that her Tanabata wish is that Hiragana Keyaki becomes a group everyone loves:




No comments:

Post a Comment