2016-08-25

Neru and the master painters of Keyakizaka

In episode five of Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? there is a sequence in which most of the class is sitting in a circle around Neru pretending to draw her for art class. It turns out that many of them did in fact draw her. This is from Neru's blog post called "Drawing Paper":
_______________________________________


...

In episode 5
There's a place where everyone is seated around me, drawing me,
And in everyone's drawings I'm amazing.

Yui-chan



What is this?
This is the only one I couldn't stop laughing at.
(Of course it was done with tremendous effort. Thank you, eh.)





This one, too
There were unfinished drawings.
That must be what this is.


(lol)


This is what they were starting with (lol)
The shape they began with was surprising.


Oda Nana



It looks like me, but somehow it gives an ape-like impression.
I'm sure there was no ill intent...(lol)


Among them, there was an angel.



Yes, this is Koike Mii-chan's.
Of course. (Done in five minutes, it seems.)

She made me beautifuw ( ˶ˆ꒳ˆ˵ )


Even though I'm not showing them all, I was happy that everyone did these drawings.
It was a lot of fun photographing them.
_______________________________________

In the first part of her blog post, Neru talks about being featured with Hirate in a couple of magazines:
_______________________________________

Wha... wha... what?
A two-shot of Hirate and me is on the cover
Of Weekly Young Magazine!



I'm totally surprised.
What an honour! I'm full of happiness (´。・_・。`)

Really, thank you very much.
Please be sure to look at it!

And in Brody magazine
A Techi-Neru series has started (´;ω;`)♡︎♡︎

Hirate is learning martial arts
And I am learning the polite arts!

For the first in the series, Hirate did karate
And I studied tea ceremony!

To begin, we had a photo session wearing kimonos ヽ(〃v〃)ノ
 

Okay,
Let's study Japanese traditional arts!
I'm really excited and looking forward to it.


Please be sure to take a look!
____________________________________

In the same blog post, Neru mentioned the fact that she will soon turn 18 (on September 4th).  he said she wants that day to come soon, since there's such a big difference between being 17 and being 18.

"When you're 18, you get treated more like an adult."

In Japan, I don't think this is literally true, since legal adulthood isn't until you're 20 there, I believe.

Anyway, she's making sure we know it's coming, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment