2016-07-24

Nagasawa Nanako's Delight

Nagasawa Nanako has sold the maximum number of slots possible for the handshake events coming up in August and September: 20 of 20.

Despite the fact that she is a comparative unknown, in the third row, this puts her in the ranks of the ten most popular members of Keyakizaka46.

Her reaction in her blog was so heartfelt and delighted that I wanted to share it with you:
_______________________

2016.07.22

Sold Out ❀

Evening-naako (*^^*)

I’ve sold out the individual handshake events for our second single, Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai…!

Truly, thank you so much!!
Sold out…!
Unbelievable (;▽;)ノ♡

During the the individual handshake events for Silent Majority, I worked hard to someday be able to sell out. Having thought that then, I am so happy now!!


Before I joined Keyakizaka46,
I had never been to a handshake event.
At first, no image came to mind
Of what a handshake event was like.

When I actually took part in one,
I got to speak with many fans,
And lots of people came to support me.
I really came to love handshake events.

Every time people came
There were many who gave me
Fan letters and even presents.
I often thought: is such happiness okay?

I’m a thoughtless and negligent person
And I often annoy people.
There are many ways in which I’m a bother.
I kept thinking: so there are people who can even love someone like this.

I was very uneasy when I entered Keyakizaka46,
But I got many words of support
And came to think that I had to change,
To become a person who was actually lovable.

There are still so many ways in which I am lacking
But I will work hard to correct them, bit by bit.
I will work hard for the sake of the fans.
I am so happy that you are watching over me.

Let’s enjoy the handshake events together (○´ー`○)

Thank you very much for reading!

_____________________________________

I think her happiness is making her even prettier. Here's a photo from today's blog post, "Festival":

No comments:

Post a Comment