2016-07-26

Hirate Yurina Gets Goosebumps Watching Kataru nara Music Video

In her blog Tuesday, Hirate Yurina wrote about the music video for Kataru nara Mirai wo. She said that when she first saw it, she got goosebumps.

Here's some of what she wrote, with screencaps/captions added by me:
___________________________________

Just recently, the music video of our coupling song Kataru nara Mirai wo was released!

When I saw it for the first time, I got goosebumps.

Here are reasons why, and special things to look for. First, things I want you to see:

1. The five great dancers at the very beginning:
Nijika, Suzumoto, Fuyuka, KobaYui, Habu-chan. Those five are totally cool!
And I was really done in by the impact of Habu-chan at centre.

l-r: Nijika, Suzumoto, Habu, KobaYui, Fuyuka
 
2. The front is really cool!!
When Shida Manaka was being photographed glaring at the camera,
I was looking over at her and a staff member said: “Wake up!”



3. When we got to the second part, there was a scene where the second line took those cool poses. That was amazing -- especially Suzumoto (゚ロ゚)




4. At 2:04, the way Uemura moved her hands, and her expression,
And then how they showed Ozeki’s expression.
I love those two. 

 



5 At 2:30, the way Imaizumi went down.



6. The two ojou-samas stood out for me: Moriya Akane and Sugai Yuuka
The way they’ve grown since Silent Majority is amazing.
And then the elegant dance!



Please enjoy these six things in the music video!

I really want people who enjoyed Silent Majority to see this….

Please!
______________________

You can see Techi the leader spreading the wealth of her praise. And you can read Techi the middle-schooler calling everything "cool." I've got my own favorite moments in the MV.  Some of them are exactly the same as Techi's. But a lot of them involve Techi herself. Here are a few moments I find memorable:

Watanabe Rika
Satou Shiori

Imaizumi Yui

Yonetani Nanami

Techi the mad priestess

Techi the rescued queen


Techi the knowing trickster

Techi the sensual sage

Last Boss Techi

No comments:

Post a Comment