2016-07-19

Nagasawa Nanako Adores Akimoto Manatsu

Nagasawa Nanako of Keyakizaka46 became "an ordinary otaku" again when Akimoto Manatsu of Nogizaka46 took a photo of the two of them together.

Photo from Mana-tan's blog. Text from Nanako's Tuesday blog post:




2016.07.19
FNS Song Summer festival

Good evening-nako (o^-^o)

Today was the FNS Song Summer Festival!

There were almost 130 idols there,
It was a really big song show.

So many idols all performing together,
And I was given the chance
to be with them all day.
It was a glittering event. ・:+°

Their expressions when the camera was on them,
Their dancing and singing, etc. --
There were so many things to admire.
I have to work harder!
That was the spirit they instilled in me (´-`).。oO

Anyway, today a great thing happened:
When we were having a meal in the evening,
Akimoto Mantasu-san spoke with me.

I was so thrilled that my food almost went flying ❁

Anyway,
She took a photo of the two of us together.

It’s my first photo with a member of Nogizaka.
I was so happy!

When I got back to the dressing room,
I was in a daze.
The manager had to move me around (-∀-`; )

I told the manager
That I wasn’t an idol, I was just
An ordinary otaku (lol).

Really….

But it was so good that I was able
To tell her how much I liked her ヽ(;▽;)ノ♡

The photo will be a life-long family treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment