2019-03-09

Tomita Suzuka blog: Hono-chan, Hinano, sleeping on Miho

Hono-chan

Tomita Suzuka
2019.03.10


Good evening.
It's Tomita Suzuka of Hinatazaka46 (。•ㅅ•。)

Today was a national handshake event for the 8th single!


I got up the courage to talk to Tamura Hono-chan...
We did a squishy pose together

I want to call her "Honyo-chan." I wonder if that would be okay ( ̄▽ ̄)





Hinano!!

Today in the dressing room Hinano was sitting right before my eyes making peace signs in front of a mirror. Practicing what, I don't know (lol).

Anyway, everything she does is cute o(・x・)/

And more than anything, more than anyone, her answer is big (lol)



Watching the 2gens, ourselves, and the 1gen-sansdoing self-intros to that famous music, I thought back to my "I have the special privileges of a high-school girl" rap.

When anyone starts that rap, everyone sings along (lol)

Tomita says: "I wonder if a rap greater than that rap will ever appear in the future." That has become a question for the future.



I slept on top of Miho. Stealthily, kyahaha.

Today, something like over a hundred people said to me: "Don't stop doing the Paripi character!"

I am not stopping!!!!

So g'bye from Paripeace ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

______________________________________________________
posted  2019.03.10   00:08h


Suzu-chan and Memi were a pair for Saturday's pairs handshake event. The two seem to be spending more time together recently. In the handshake event, a guest said that since Memi wasn't posting many pics, they thanked Suzu-chan for posting some. Such as this one from her previous post:



Memi overheard this and made a sour face at them...but today she posted a pic of the two (and another of herself) in Keyaki Message.

That thing about Hinano's answer being big is beyond me. It's a play on Hinano's now-famous self-intro line.

It's interesting that Suzu-chan features a member of Keyakizaka. I wonder if management wants them to do that or not. Anyway, Suzuka follows the beat of her own drum. And she seems to be making progress recently, gaining fans.

In her last post, Suzuka mentioned the song Dakishimete Yaru, which they performed at the mini-live before the handshake session on Saturday. She said she found it exciting to perform, and thought it Hinatzaka-ness came out. Memi fans who saw the performance said Memi was outstanding in it, dancing "sharp as a knife" and prominent almost like centre (although I  think the centre is actually Nao-chan).


No comments:

Post a Comment